Tìm kiếm Blog này

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What Are You Going To Do This Weekend?

I'm going to ...
I Think I am going to...
I want to ...
Things To Do:
  • go out to eat
  • go out (to a bar or club)
  • go to visit S.O
  • go to my friend Mary's house
  • a concert on Saturday night
  • go to see a movie
  • go grocery shopping
  • going to the beach
  • cook Chinese food
  • go to the church
  • go shopping with my mom
  • go to Nam' birthday party
  • have a BBQ
  • watch TV shows
  • catch up on sleep
  • lay around the house
  • do some housework
  • do some yard work
  • spend time with your family
  • take a road trip
  • go to church
  • get together with friends
  • have a cookout
  • have a house party
  • have a dinner party
  • have a big family meal
  • go shopping
  • catch up on work

No comments:

Post a Comment